Types of Buildings Offered By Passive Solar Housing Coop
- Structural insulated panel (Solid Core) buildings feature foam core wall panels and wood truss systems for small and medium size agricultural, commercial and industrial buildings
- Post frame packages for commercial and agricultural use
- Commercial industrial building packages and panelized products
- Complete dairy facilities
- Equestrian arenas and complete stable packages
- Steel frame building packages can utilize Energy-Lok steel faced EPS foam core panels
- Insulated panels for both new construction and retrofit projects
- Cold storage panel systems and walk-in freezers
- Small exterior cooler and freezer building packages
Green Building Technology
The foam insulated walls provide an Energy Efficient Home that represents an investment in the environment and ecological future.
With utilities cost reduced by 60%-100% and a lower cost to build, the homes are very cost effective.
Join the Co-op
As part of the Passive Solar Housing, Co-op, you enjoy a number of perks including discounts on additional services.
Harness the Power of the Sun
By using the energy offered by the sun, you can effectively heat and power your home while saving money and the environment. Look at both our passive and active solar options.Start Designing Your Home Today